Sunday, March 17, 2013

Oh hi! and Riot!

Gosh, I really need to get back on a posting schedule that is more frequent than once a week!

Work has been keeping me busy mostly, as well as selling on etsy and ebay. Have to save for Viva 2014 somehow!

I'm thrilled that I have someone to go to Viva with. My friend Leanne isnt a billy chick, but she loves pin up and classic cars so she agreed to come along! She and I are going to check out Riot this year in Reno to get a taste of a weekender. I'm a weekender virgin! Lucky for us we live in Sparks, so we dont need to get a hotel room.

Here is a screen grab from the grand sierra resort website:


And the thing I'm most excited about:


DEKE! I <3 Deke Dickerson, and I'm thrilled to get to see him live!


I know that Riot doesnt get as much hoopla as Viva, but as a Reno girl, I have to represent!


2 comments:

  1. That's totally cool! I'll be going too but only for a day. The hubby isn't into rockabilly. He likes the look of it but doesn't like getting dressed up.

    Let me know if you want to meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for Riot but the hubby and I aren't planning our trip until after Viva. One awesome weekend at a time!

    Deborah
    Hellcat Vintage

    ReplyDelete