Wednesday, March 20, 2013

ABC's of me! (Thanks to Mari)

A. Age: 31.5 That half a year counts! I'll be 32 in September
B. Bed size: Full. Perfect for me and two pugs, though sometimes I get shoved to the edge
C. Chore that you hate: Yard work or anything hard on my back. If I can sit, I can fold clothes for hours
D. Dogs: I have two brats. I mean pugs. Both are rescues. Yasmin, aka noodles I've had for 7 1/2 years and sadie, aka 2.0, I've had for about a year an a half
E. Essential start to your day: peanut butter and preserves sammich and hot tea for breakfast. A bit unothodox but its portable and can easily be eaten in the car on the way to work. Plus its good fats, unlike greasy fast food breakfast
F. Favorite color: Overall, pink, but for clothing, Navy Blue, Red, and yellow
G. Gold or Silver: I like soft golds, like almost sepia toned gold. bright brassy golds are gross
H. Height: 5’9"
I. Instruments you play: I briefly played the piano as a child, but couldnt get my left hand to work with my right. I played trumpet and french horn from 4th grade through senior yearJ. 
Job title: Octopus, since it feels like I have 8 arms at work. Truly I am an HR assistant, a recruiter, a payroll person, a production control person, a receptionist, and resident tea queen at a manufacturing plant.
K. Kids: no human ones, but I do have a niece and two pugs
L. Live: Sparks Nevada, right next door to Reno
M. Mother’s name: Donna, like the Ritchie Valens song
N. Nicknames: Several. Smiley, kitty, elle, mysti to name a few
O. Overnight hospital stays: Tonsils, heat stroke, cracked ribs, not all at once!
P. Pet peeves: people that talk on their phones in a store, and people that leave their carts in the aisle
Q. Quote from a movie: "We were supposed to fight for people who could not fight for themselves. We were supposed to fight for Willie" A few good men
R. Right or left handed: Left
S. Siblings: I have one older sister but we are estranged to the point of I may as well be an only child
T. Time you wake up: 5:00am during the week, 8 ish on weekends
U. Underwear: not wearing underwear is icky
V. Vegetable you hate: sweet potatoes. I cant eat them at all. they have a weird taste and texture
W. What makes you run late: Not hitting the lights on sparks blvd trying to get to the 80
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, lungs, ribs, back, pelvis, knee, wrist, and skull. I'm accident prone
Y. Yummy food that you make: home made tortillas and tortilla soup. also dim sum and dumplings
Z. Zoo animal: Lions. when I lived in Las Vegas, attending UNLV, I used to walk from my dorm to the MGM Grand (about a mile) and just sit at the lion exhibit for hours watching the lions when I was stressed out


1 comment:

  1. I really wanted to see the lion exhibit at the MGM when we stayed there but it was being fixed or removed. Too bad. \

    My mom still talks in the store or restaurant. I keep telling her she needs to learn to lower her voice or go outside.

    ReplyDelete