Friday, March 1, 2013

I am the most illest

And not in that cool, hip, gangsta sort of way. No, I'm actually sick as a dog with the flu. :(

I still have to do my fill-ins for my Liebster Award from Miss Mid-Century Pink, and I promise I will!

For now, here are my (finally!) painted shadowboxes and shelves, and some other stuff in my bedroom. One of my favorite things to collect is porcelain minis from Japan. Especially Poodles. The Poodle picture is wood, and the clock was a boring walmart thing that I painted gold and hand jeweled. That was a lot of gluing, let me tell you.

Stay germ free lovlies!






3 comments:

  1. Those are some nice shadow boxes. I've been looking for some but haven't found any I like or a reasonable priced.

    I hope you feel better. Be sure to drink some tea. I used to drink green tea with Echinacea and that did wonders for my colds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doll, I found these on ebay, total with shipping was about $15. They were a horrid green color when I got them, but I primed and painted them to match all the other gold stuff.

      I've been drinking tea and water all day, catnapping off and on as well so hopefully in a day or so I'll be back to normal :)

      Delete
    2. That's a great deal! Oh, I can't do naps. Every since I was a kid naps drained me not revitalized me. I still can't nap on car trips.

      Delete