Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Liebster answers, FINALLY

I've been sick the past few days, and really not interested in sitting at the computer for long periods of time. My days have been bed rest, pugs, soup, and American Pickers on history channel.

Now that I'm over the worst of whatever was ailing me, I was able to sit down and truly take the time to answer the questions that The lovely LaToya over at Mid Century Pink posed to me when she so generously nominated me for a Liebster Award on her blog.

I know there are a bunch of other steps in the Liebster process, nominating other bloggers and such, but I'm still so fresh on the scene, I dont KNOW many other bloggers! :( But here are my answers to her questions.


1.    Salty or sweet treats?

Both! Only not at the same time. I love home made tortilla chips with rock salt, and I love sweet things like cake and frosting too!

2. Who is your favorite musician or type of music (or both)?

I have pretty eclectic taste in music. Rockabilly for sure, classic oldies, Motown, Classic rock, plus top 40 stuff. I have Britney next to Mozart next to Metallica next to Deke Dickerson next to Elvis next to Garbage

3. If you could be anyone other than yourself (living or otherwise) for 1 day who would it be and why?

For purely selfish reasons, Imelda Marcos. Not for any political reason, mostly to play with all those shoes!

4. What is your absolute favorite thing in your closet?

Arrrgh decisions!! Probably my Lucite purse. It’s a recent acquisition, but one I’m happy to have checked off of my must have list

5. If someone gave you a million dollars to do only 1 thing with what would you do?

Donate the bulk of it to charity. I don’t need that much money. It turns people’s hearts black.

6. Vintage night attire or (if you are like me) old yoga pants and sweat shirts?

Tank tops and boy shorts mostly. I’m a rough sleeper, and jammy pants get all twisted, plus I hate having things up near my neck (main reason I don’t wear necklaces) so tank tops fit the bill

7. What is your favorite quote?

Be yourself, everyone else is taken

8. What's the one thing on your vanity that you could never live without?

Chap stick. Nevada is brutal on dryness in the lips and skin. I go through a chap stick probably every 2 weeks. There’s always one in the bathroom drawer, one in my purse, one in the car, one on my desk, one in my bedside table.

9. If you could relive any age, which age would it be?

I’m torn between the 50’s (of course) and the 60’s to witness the civil rights movement. The bravery shown by supporters of integration is so inspiring

10. If you could have been an extra in a classic film, which one would it have been?

My absolute favorite film of all time, All About Eve

Thanks again to LaToya for the generous nomination! xoxo


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on the chapstick. I actually finished a tube of ChapStick last year. The first time EVER. I always lost them before now I keep track of them.

    I can't sleeping pj pants either. They are constricting.

    ReplyDelete