Tuesday, January 15, 2013

MOAR VINTAGE!

Ok, so these arent necessarily "Vintage", but they're tiki, and amazing, and were only a dollar each. The one on the left came from the Reno Gospel Mission Thrift shop, and the one on the right... I think was from Savers. Possibly the UCF thrft shop. They come from John Asquagas Nugget, where they have a restaraunt called Trader Dicks. Now I want to go there. I need more tiki glasses in my life.


Don't be jealous of my leopard purse in the background. Its actually one of my more expensive purchases, Its from Betty Page. I got it at 23 Skidoo in Campbell, CA

These glasses are from the late 60's early 70's I think. The design isnt 50's at all, but I dont care because they remind me of my Grandpa and Grandma, who had drinking glasses from this same line. And they were only .60 each. That means 4 old school wine glasses for $2.50? yes please! 




No comments:

Post a Comment