Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I honestly have no idea if anyone actually reads this thing

I clearly just ramble on about nonsense and my vintage hoard.

I need new topics to talk about.

Back when I was a preschool teacher, I used to have my kidlets keep a journal, and we had a journal jar. In the jar, were different simple topics, and they would get to write a little bit or draw a picture about the topic.

So in keeping with the journal jar, todays topic will be lame pictures of cats drawn in MS paint.

Here, I made this for you:




2 comments:

  1. I started off just writing my thought and ideas. You might want to add a follow button somewhere on your blog. I tried to find it to follow you but can't find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to use blogger ages ago when it was basic and idiot proof, and now they have all these fancy widgets and such. I think I got it now, thank you!!

      Delete