Saturday, June 8, 2013

South of the Border, shall we?

I'm going to be doing a slew of recent purchase type posts because Ive been woefully behind on bragging about my finds.

Today in the mail I received this UH MAY ZING mexican resort wear cotton skirt, and its plus sized which is so rare for vintage. did I mention its UH MAY ZING??




If I can find the right top in time, I MAY wear it to Riot. Its supposed to be mid 80s next weekend, but here in Nevada, we say dont like the weather? Wait 15 mins. 

1 comment:

  1. That is fabulous! Love the colors. I need to add a Mexican skirt to my collection soon.

    Here's my email Mistress.Catgirl@gmail.com if you want to email me about setting up a meet up for Riot. I just got in and am catching up on blogs. I never take my laptop on vacations.

    ReplyDelete