Friday, June 28, 2013

Its here!

You may have noticed a new addition to the blog in the form of an etsy banner over there
<-------------------------

I'm pleased to finally announce that this etsy venture is open and slowly growing!


I initially started with the name "Rockabilly Bowtique" but there were so many other facebook pages and web urls that included that. While I was sitting at work today, I was mulling different site names and this popped into my head! So Established 2013, I present Sinister Sweethearts. 

I've been producing bows and flowers and such like crazy and hope to keep updating the shop. This is where you, my lovely readers come in to play. If you are interested in helping me generate some publicity in the form of a review in exchange for free swag, please let me know!

1 comment: